BBloggers

Simple Kind To Skin+ Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream

4/08/2014 07:50:00 am

Now spring is upon us and summer is fast approaching, it is necessary that we start to prep our skin for some exposure to the sun (Fingers crossed for a sunny 2014!).


I am an avid Simple user and was over to moon to discover this new sun kissed moisture cream in their Kind to Skin+ range. I believe that everyone looks great with a tan, even just a slight tint to the skin can make someone look beautifully radiant. There is no shame in using a little product every now and then to help create this look! Cue Simple's fabulous moisturiser with a hint of gradual tan, the gentle tanning agents in the product enhance skins colour, as well as moisturising the skin leaving it soft and beautiful.
I have used this moisturiser over the course of 7 days, I must admit, I was a little nervous that my face would become a different colour to the rest of my body! However this has not been the case, instead my face has got a lovely glow to it which has meant I have naturally minimised my make up usage which is exactly what I wanted from my new moisturiser! 
The slightly tinted skin subtly glows underneath my make up giving a radiant, illuminated look without using any primer!

What I particularly love about this product which sets it aside from other gradual tanning face moisturisers, is that it does not leave that 'biscuity' smell that others can leave, it also contains zero perfume making it perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin.

This gorgeous little tube of artificial sunshine can be purchased from Superdrug, Sainsburys and Asda
£4.99 50ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments