Beauty

The Bobby Pin- Where We Are All Going Wrong!

3/01/2013 12:16:00 pm

For years and years the bobby pin has been a key hair styling tool used by women and men all over the world...but are we all using them correctly?
 

I rely heavily on bobby pins for all my up do's and flyaway hairs that just will not stay in place. To be perfetly honest I would be lost without them!
Bobby pins do not come with instructions but I have always worn them smooth edge down... only to have just been informed that this is the wrong way!!!
 
I could not believe it, the zig zag edge is supposed to be worn underneath the hair (face down) to give optimum hold and the smooth edge is to give it a clean finish. From now on I will be sure to wear them this way!
 
If you are also making this mistake change now and notice the difference in hold right away!
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments