Birch oil

Weleda- Birch Cellulite Oil

5/08/2013 09:29:00 am

"Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil is a unique combination of plant extracts and natural plant oils which visibly improve the skin's texture and smoothness by stimulating the body’s own regulating and regenerating processes. Natural essential oils support the toning effects of the other plant extracts, leaving the skin feeling and looking firm and supple whilst reducing the appearance of cellulite".

I believe it is every womans dream to find that one product that eliminates cellulite. There are too many products on the market which claim to 'reduce the appearance' or 'eliminate cellulite', none of which have worked for me to date. I do not have particularly severe cellulite but like most women I do have a problem area around my thighs and bum.
 
Weleda sent me some lovely little travel sized bottles of their award winning Birch oil, perfect size for a spa weekend away. I used some of the oil for the first time after my shower last night. I was advised to exfoliate all my dead skin away when showering, in order to allow the oil to penetrate deeper into the skin and tackle the cellulite.
The Birch oil is 100% natural and is specially formulated to tone and firm skin. It is made from Organic Birch leaves which encourage elimination processes, to flush out toxins and restore skin radiance.
The smell of the oil is beautiful, really calming, in fact I had a great night sleep and wonder if the oil had an impact on this.
Weleda states that the oil can give you firm, beautiful skin in just one month, I will be sure to keep using the product and let you all know if I have finally found the product that really eliminates cellulite.

There may be no answer to eliminating cellulite, very often celluilite is caused by diet, hormones, lifestyle and can also be genetic. Many suggest that the only way to rid cellulite is by balancing a healthy diet, exercise and drinking plenty of water. However not being one to stick to diets or exercise I am happy to try any products that suggest they can help reduce or eliminate the apprearance of cellulite.
 
A full sized bottle of Birch Cellulite Oil (rrp. £19.95 100ml) can be bought from Weleda directly or any Boots stores;

You Might Also Like

0 comments