Chanel

CHANEL- Fresh Hair Mist

4/09/2013 11:19:00 am

Being given the task of purchasing your boss a birthday gift from the whole office can be quite daunting. What do you buy your boss without looking like a complete office suck up?!

I took a trip to Selfridges on Bond Street for some much needed inspiration. My thought process is going something like this;
 
'Jewellery?- Too personal, Make-Up?- Again too personal, what shade would I buy, what skin type does she have?
Perfume?- Usually a gift from a loved one or to yourself, fragrance preference is very specific to the individual'.
 
With all this going on in my head, I keep walking through Selfridges waiting/praying for something to jump out at me, after all, I only have an hour on my lunch break to get this all sorted!
 
I get sidetracked and find myself gazing into rows and rows of beautifully coloured lipsticks, foundations, eye colour, cheek tints and the scent in the air is just out of this world. I could only be in one place. The Chanel make up counter.
After a few rounds of the make up stand, indulging in all that is amazing about it, I find myself completely back on track with the gift staring me straight in the face, Chanel's new Hair Mist.
Chanel has taken the stunning aromas of No.5, Mademoiselle and Allure and eased them slightly away from a deep Eau de Parfum, into a delicate formula which can be sprayed directly into the hair, leaving it feeling and smelling fresh.
The stunning frosted glass bottle fits perfectly into your handbag and can be taken wherever, whenever.
I chose the Mademoiselle mist which smells amazing, it comes in a 35ml bottle and costs £32. I chose to have the bottle gift wrapped to which made gave it that little something extra.
 
Outcome- one very happy boss and myself needing a Chanel scent in my life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments