Beauty

Real Techniques- Core Collection

2/21/2013 10:54:00 am

Using the right tools when applying your make-up is key to a flawless finish. Real Techniques Core Collection Brush set offers coverage essentials in a cute handy travel pouch.
 
 
The Core Collections Set contains the following brushes;
  • Contour brush
  • Detailer brush
  • Pointed foundation brush
  • Buffing brush
The Buffing brush is by far the best I have ever used to apply my foundation. I use liquid foundation but the brush can also be used with powder and mineral foundations. I simply apply my foundation in soft circular motions over my face which leaves a perfect coverage.
 
The Pointed foundation brush is rather small, appying foundation with this brush would take a lot of time and effort, so I decided to use this brush to blend my highlighter and concealer which works abolutely perfectly, because of its shape it can blend into all the creases and contours of the face where the application of concealer is necessary.
 
The detailer brush is the smallest of the brushes, it is just the perfect size for me to apply a line of eye shadow under my eyes leaving a smokey look which I adore. It can also be used to apply lipstick to create that perfectly defined finish.
 
The contour brush is best used to apply a blusher, its soft bristles apply the blush over the contours of the cheekbone without disturbing any foundation which has previously been applied underneath.
 
 
Real Techniques do a fab collection of brushes which are all available to buy online or in selected retail outlets. Their site also offers great tips and tutorials on applying make-up for different occasions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments