Beauty

Horse to Human Crossover- Mane 'N Tail

2/01/2013 12:31:00 pm

"The original horse to human crossover shampoo that provides fuller, stronger, longer, healthier hair"
 

Hair growth for me has always been an issue. I feel the rate of my hair growth is less than the average of 6 inches per year or 0.5 inches per month.
 
As mentioned in my previous posts, I use natural shampoos and oils on my hair to try and encourage health and therefore promote growth, however nothing seems to be working miracles and giving me that extra length that I desire.
 
Now, I know there is no single product that can make miracles happen but I am willing to try ANYTHING and that includes Horse Shampoo...
After speaking to a friend over the weekend, she told me about her friend who was also desperate (like me) to grow her hair after she had it cut into a bob. She began to use Horse Shampoo after reading reviews on the internet and said it worked wonders. I could not believe my ears when I heard this and laughed uncontrolably for a while until it settled in that this could be my answer!!!!

I went on to do my own research and found the product Mane 'n' Tail was highly recommended for use on human hair. It is an original equestrian product that has been formulated for human use.

Mane 'n Tail shampoo & Conditioner
Horse hair is three times thicker than human hair, so this product is designed to nourish and strengthen very thick hair.
I have read a mixture of reviews, some saying it had worked miracles and others saying it had not done anything, the only way for me to find out is to try it out. So I have ordered some!
 
Mane 'n Tail have a website where you can order and also have a look at other products they sell for both human and horse hair http://manentail.com/
 
I am going to keep a record of my hair growth over the next two months and keep you all posted as to whether the product is working or not!!!
 
 
Picture taken 01 Feb 2013
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful hairs:) Wish mine would be this long as well!

    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete