ElizabethArden

Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Miracle

2/19/2013 10:17:00 am

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Miracle Skin Protectant
 
The contents of a womans purse should always be kepy private. However I am about to reveal one product that women everywhere should always have to hand and if they dont they will... Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Miracle Skin Protectant.
 
The product was created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden herself. It was named 8 Hour cream after a mother claimed it helped soothe her sons grazed knee in 8 hours. Arden was so confident in her product that she even used it on her own horses to mend injuries.
 
Arden States- Use 8 Hour Cream
'To help protect skin from the elements. Refresh it from jet lag. Shape brows. revitalise shine. Soothe hands. Nails. Knees. Ankles. Toes. And back again. This remarkable cream promotes healthy skin and seals in moisture'
I first tried this product when a colleague of mine offered me some when complaining about cracked lips. The cream is of a rather thick, sticky consistency and not a lot is needed. I tried it as I always love to try new products and have never known anything quite like it. Not only did it soothe my lips at the time but also hydrated them back to normal very quickly.
Since then I purchased a tube of the Miracle protectant and have used it everywhere!! I use it on my dry skin, cuticles, lips, hands... anywhere you need it...use it!
 
The smell of the cream isnt fantastic but the way it works completley overides that and it seems to last forever. The smallest amount is needed making one tube go very far.
The Eight hour range also comes in a cream format for the hands and body.
 
I would categorise this product as a necessity and recommend it to everyone (men included!!)
 
Visit Elizabeth Arden for this product which currently retails in the UK for £25
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments