Beauty

A MUST HAVE For Hair

6/01/2012 04:21:00 pm


I have been trying to grow my hair for what feels like an eternity. Having tried so many products without any noticeable change, i had become a little dis heartened to the fact that my hair may never grow past the length it stands at currently. 
Recently i got caught up in a conversation with a client about her hair. She is of Cypriot background and has the most beautiful hair, she recommended a product called Orofluido and said she swears by it, judging by the 'amazingness' of her hair i was 100% willing to give this product a go.
Upon research, Orofluido have a range of products from shampoo and conditioner to scalp balm, however it was the oil that was recommended to me. I purchased a 50ml bottle from amazon for £14 and have not looked back ever since. The oil is very concentrated and therefore only a small amount is needed. I apply onto towel dried hair after a bath/shower and try as often as possible to let my hair dry naturally to let the oil get to work.
Not only does the oil make you hair feel amazing but it also smells absolutely delicious. The oil can also be used on dry hair in order to tame fly away's and frizziness.
After using the product religiously for 3 weeks, the contents of the bottle look untouched and my hair feels amazing. My split ends have been eliminated by more than half and my hair feels amazingley soft.
To date the product has not made any noticeable difference to the length of my hair but i am hoping this will come in time as the health and strength of my hair starts to improve with constant use of the product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments