Beauty

Mane N' Tail #2

3/11/2013 11:29:00 am

Follow-Up

I have been using Mane N' Tail now for just over a month. Both the shampoo and conditioner have lasted really well having used them every other day on most occasions. The shampoo and conditioner are both very diverse in terms of their consistency. The shampoo is of a rather jelly like consistency in a pearly white colour, not much is needed in order to lather up over the whole head. The conditioner is a little more runny and a pale shade of yellow. Both apply and wash out of the hair very well and smell really good! (admittedly I was a little worried about this!!)
The shampoo did not make a difference to the texture of my hair, my hair has always been very soft and I was a little worried after reading previous reviews that it would make my hair feel a little more coarse or leave a residue but it did not. I did feel however, that my hair felt thicker and after blow drying, had that extra boost that no other shampoo and conditioner has previously given me.

I have still been using my usual oils alongside my shampoo (http://amynities.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/must-have-for-hair.html) as I adore the smell and feel of my hair after using this product.
I must say I have felt a lot more confident with my hair since using Mane n' Tail, I wear it down a lot more than I used to and am now considering having a fringe cut in!
Conclusion at this stage:
I would not say that this product has worked any miracles on my hair, however I am prepared to be persistant with it and see what the outcome is in maybe a few months time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments