Barry M

Nail Caviar

4/30/2013 09:33:00 am

I absolutely love playing around with different styles on my nails. I change the colour at least twice a week and if I was artistic enough would definitely be a lot more creative with them too. However my creativity is usuallly capped at painting my 4th finger a different colour than the rest, or layering glitter on top!
 
Over the weekend, whilst browsing for new nail colours to add to my growing collection, I came accross MUA's Nail Caviar. At only £3 for a bottle I just could not resist!
I have seen Nail Caviar advertised all over the place but never got round to using it myself.
I was suprised at how simple it was, although it did make a little mess!
 
I started by painting my nails as usual, I chose one of Barry M's new range of Gel varnish, which I am really in to at the moment. The colour I went for was Dragon which is a beautiful deep, bright pink shade.
The Nail Caviar I chose contains a mixture of purples, silvers, greens and pinks. MUA have five different colour mixes to chose from, all of which would create a fab look over nails.
I chose to use the Nail Caviar on my pinky and 4th finger on both hands.

I found that the nail varnish was not sticky enough for the Caviar to stick to, so I used a thick top coat of Seche Vite (the best top coat in the world) to act as a glue and it worked amazingly!!!
The bottle of the Caviar comes with a little tube out of which the little balls are dispensed, this makes for easy application, however a lot of the balls do miss the nail, so make sure you have a magazine or something underneath to catch them!

To secure the balls completely, I gave them a chance to stick and then layered on some more top coat to completely set them with the hope that they will last a lot longer. I absolutely love the finish of my nails, when the weather gets a little warmer I am definitely going to Caviar my toes which will create a perfect summery look!
 
The Caviar range by MUA can be found in all Superdrug stores.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments