Growth

Hair Growth Challenge

4/18/2013 02:40:00 pm

Lee Stafford were kind enough to send me their fabulous Hair Growth range to try out in my quest for beautifully long hair.
The Hair Growth range is made up of shampoo, conditioner and hair growth treatment. Each product in this hair growth range contains Pro Growth complex to help strengthen your hair, keeping it healthy in order to reach its maximum length.
Previous to using this range, as many of you may have already read, I reviewed Mane n' Tail, a range of equine products that claim to boost the condition of your hair and therefore help with growth.
I am using Lee Stafford as a comparable. The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell of the Stafford products, even for days after washing, my hair smelt fabulous!

The directions of use suggest you use the shampoo, followed by an 'egg sized scoop' of the hair treatment conditioner (leaving in for 5 minutes) then rinsing and using the normal conditioner.
The treatment conditioner should be used twice weekly to help promote healthy hair and therefore enhance potential growth.

Lee Stafford states "The products are protein based which fertilise your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help your hair grow faster".
 
I used this range over a period of 3 weeks, washing my hair every 2 days. My hair is noticeably a lot shinier and the ends of my hair are in a great condition, considering I haven't had my hair cut in quite a while!

I am not 100% convinced that this has made my hair grow, however I am very ceratin that it has helped strengthen my hair and improve the condition dramatically and it is upon these grounds that I can imagine with constant use, this hair growth range can help with the growth of your hair.

The hair growth shampoo and conditioner currently retail at £6.99 for 200ml and the hair treatment conditioner for £7.99 for 200ml

THE HAIR GROWTH CHALLENGE CONTINUES!!!
Visit lee Stafford Online to view the full range of hair care products
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments