Boutique

Shay & Blue- Atropa Belladonna

5/21/2013 10:57:00 am

Very recently I decided it was time to revamp my perfume collection. I have my old favourites that I will never get bored of and now, thanks to Shay & Blue, I have another that I have just fallen head over heels in love with.
 
Shay & Blue are a newly established boutique perfumery, with a natural flare for capturing the traditions of fine fragrance.
 
With six beautiful fragrances in their range, there is a scent for everyone. I wanted a fragrance that I could wear during the day, something classy, feminine, mature and not too over powering.
 
With all this in mind I chose Atropa Belladonna, a richly decedant scent with a sweet base note of Bourbon vanilla.
Top Note- First Impressions Of Mesmerising Dark Cassis Berries Intoxicate And Draw You In.
Heart Note- The Narcotic Full Blooms Of White Narcissus And Jasmine From Grasse.
Base Note- In The Dry-Down, Yields The Sultry End-of-Day Secrets Of Patchouli And Rare Bourbon Vanilla.
 
This truly stunning fragrance comes beautifully packaged and beaming with elegance. I simply cannot get enough of it.
The scent initially creates a strong impact on the skin, however after a while all that is left behind is the sweet base note of the vanilla, creating a perfectly light fragrance, exactly what I desired from this choice.
 
This newly established perfumery, in my eyes, has metaphorically hit the nail on the head with this particular fragrance.
I am planning a visit to the Shay & Blue store in Marylebone very soon in order to try out all of their fragrances.
 
All Shay & Blue Scents come in the form of a travel spray (30ml), Large Spray (100ml) and a beautifully scented candle which I am dying to try out!
Shay & Blue Ltd.
80 York Street, Old Marylebone
London, W1H 1QW
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments