Beauty

Tresor Paris Charity Event

6/01/2012 03:18:00 pm

Wednesday 9th May 2012
I was very lucky to have been invited by my beautiful friend Jessica Psaila (@thebeautyroom) to a VIP Charity Event to celebrate Tresor Paris' 1st Birthday held at Gilgamesh Camden. Already being a fan of this brand and owning some of their jewellery myself, I could not wait to attend. Upon arrival we were greeted by an array of beautiful models fashioning the jewellery including Tresor's most popular bracelets, earrings and necklaces. There theme was classy, chic and sophisticated and completely erased any 'tacky' elements that are often associated with the brand. 
The main room was buzzing with energy from the guests and performers who put on a great show and provided some great entertainment for the evening. A small celebrity turn out is to also be mentioned, with Lucian Laviscount, Dino and Georgio giorgiades (the TOWIE twins), Gemma Anderton,Sid Owen and Annie Cooper to name but a few. Former boy band Damage hosted the auction during the evening to raise money for children with aids and cancer awareness. 
The evening had a great vibe and I thoroughly enjoyed my first event. To top the night off, goodie bags were handout as guests were leaving and in them some great products that I just cannot wait to try out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments