AA

American Apparel's Easy Jean

2/15/2013 10:33:00 am

I did not believe that my love for American Apparel could get any stronger after my discovery of their amazing Disco Pants, that was until I discovered the Easy Jean... everything fabulous about the Disco Pants but in a Jean... need I say anymore!!

I was told about these by a fashion student friend of mine, I had to check them out for myself, so at my next free opportunity I headed straight down to the store on Oxford Street to try a pair on. I must admit I was rather sceptical about another pair of trousers making me feel the way the disco pants do... but they do, they are just perfect!!
The Easy Jean come in a range of colours (see colour chart above). I believe a visit to a store to get a true idea of the colour is vital. I browsed online and was set on which colour I was going to buy, until I saw them in the flesh and completely changed my mind.
 
Although I would buy every colour if I could, I went for the 'Light Wash Indigo' colour, they are a fab light blue shade which I know will look amazing this summer with a cute top, sandals and bold jewellery.
Spring/Summer Look Idea
Left: Easy Jean, American Apparel £64, Top Right: Necklace, Topshop £25, Middle Right: Cropped Tee, Topshop £10, Bottom Right: Sandals, Topshop £28
 
The Easy Jean are my new daytime Disco Pants, they make me feel amazing.
Check out my Disco Pants feature at 
 
And dont forget to visit the American Apparel site for more amazing products http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Jean is great and I really like the way you combined it! Stunning necklace!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete