Barry M

Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M

4/03/2013 09:56:00 am

Over the weekend I decided to have a spring sort out of all my beauty products. Upon doing this, it came to light that I needed to add a few extra colours to my nail varnish collection in time for Spring/Summer 13!
 
I have always loved Barry M's range of varnish, I love the variety of colours it offers and how reasonably priced they are.
Barry M are constanly adding new colours to their range and bringing out fun new 'effects' varnishes to create different looks.
 
The latest addition to their range is the 'Gelly Nail Effects' which is a high shine effect range that creates an extra glossy finish.
 
There are currently 15 colours to chose from and after using the varnish I am hoping they will bring out more. I chose two colours which I believed I needed to add to my varnish collection, Lychee and Green Berry.
 
Last night I painted my nails with the Lychee colour and absolutely love the results. The varnish is deep in colour meaning only two layers need to be applied and the finish was absolutely stunning, I would usually use a top coat on my nails after painting to give it that perfect finish, however this was not necessary.
 
I now plan on adding the whole Gelly range to my varnish collection!
 
These varnishes are currently retailing at £3.99 each and can be bought in any major beauty retail store or by visiting http://www.barrym.com/
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments