Blonde

A Change of Style

4/02/2013 12:20:00 pm

For a while now I have been bored of my hair style, mainly due to the fact that it never actually had a style! I have been trying to grow it for what feels like years. I love wearing my hair in a middle parting but due to the weight of my hair it always looked so flat and quite frankly just did not suit the shape of my face. So, over the weekend I decided to make quite a big move and have a fringe cut in and I am so happy with the results!
 
 
A fringe can be a huge statement and completely change the way you look. I went for quite a light fringe which sits just above my brows and then blended in towards the sides. I have had various comments from friends a family who now cannot imagine me without the fringe. So happy!!
 
A big thank you to the lovely Natalie Heywood for the cut, you are amaze!
New Hair, New Me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments