Beauty

Simple's AMAZING BB Cream

9/10/2013 10:29:00 am

I am going to make a massive statement here...but I honestly think I have found my favourite EVER BB* Cream!!!
Simple are well known for their fabulous range of skin care products, they boast about being the first skincare brand in the UK to cater for all skin types, including the most sensitive, with products that contain zero perfume and zero colour. Now branching themselves into a range of make-up they are sticking to their word in everyway!
 
I religiously use Simples cleanse, tone and moisturise range (which I will feature on another post very soon) so when I was sent samples of their new range I was super excited to find a BB cream in the bundle!!
Days after I received my Simple parcel, I was off on holiday, what better place to try out these products than on holiday! So in my suitcase they went!

Simples BB Cream is a unique blend of multi vitamins with naturally derived minerals, giving you a flawless coverage. The balm moisturises, evens out skin tone and blurs any imperfections without that weighty feeling that a lot of other BB creams and foundations do.
What else made this BB Cream fantastic (especially on holiday) was that it protects the skin from UVA & UVB Rays, containing SPF 15, which made it perfect for wear around the pool during the day and acted amazingly as a substitute for my foundation in the evenings.
The coverage of this BB cream is amazing, I have been using it ever since I returned form holiday and haven't looked back at my foundation once!
The BB cream is a 'universal shade' once applied to the skin it picks up on the natural pigment and skin tone of the user and blends itself perfectly.
 
I am so surprised at the finish this BB cream gives me, I absolutely love it and have already recommended it to so many people!
Simples BB Cream can be found in the beauty isle of all major beauty retailers and retails at around £8.99 for 50ml.
 
Visit the Simple website to explore their amazing range tailored for all skin types.
*BB- Blemish Balm

You Might Also Like

0 comments