Beauty

This Week It's All About... Clinique's New Superprimers

9/19/2013 11:21:00 pm

I absolutely LOVE a good primer and seeing this fabulous new range of 'Superprimers' from Clinique excites me way too much!

A primer is a lotion which can be applied to the skin before the use of other cosmetics, to enhance the overall look and also lengthen the amount of time cosmetics last on the skin.
As you can see from the key above, Clinique have covered a broad range of skin types meaning that there is a primer in their collection for everyone. It is often very hard to find a foundation that covers every single imperfection on our face and therefore the use of a good primer is essential.
These primers are silicone based and have a silky feel to them when applied to the skin.
A primer should be applied to the skin after your daily cleanse, tone and moisturise routine (if you do not yet have one...get into one! it is essential!!).

My main issue is dullness, I always feel my face needs that little extra glow from underneath the makeup rather than added on top with a bit of blush!! Therefore the best choice for me at a first glance be, 'Colour Corrects Dullness', however I would definitely visit a Clinique counter for testing, this will ensure I walk away with the perfect product for me.

These fabulous primers come in 30ml tube and retail at £20 Visit a Clinique counter today or go online.

You Might Also Like

0 comments