Beauty

Simple- Eye Make-Up Corrector Pen

10/01/2013 02:45:00 pm

I have always been a huge fan of dramatic eye make up, especially on a night out. I stick mainly to eyeshadow and mascara on the eyes, purely because I find applying liquid eyeliner impossible!! My hands are never steady enough, I always end up squinting too much or opening my eye half way through and end up looking like the 5th band member of Kiss.
 
However... my prayers have been answered by Simple and their brand new product, the eye make-up corrector pen.
The pen comes in the style of a felt tip pen, except it is colourless! The pen is perfectly shaped, in order to make neatening up any make up lines easier than ever. Not only can it remove eyeliner but waterproof mascara too, for those who regularly feel the need to sneeze whilst applying!!!
For best results it is advised that you hold the pen upside down for 10-15 seconds allowing the moisture to rush to the tip. After use, be sure to clean the tip with a facial wipe or run under water and place the cap on firmly to prevent drying out.
As with all Simple products this one is Kind to Skin, containing no harsh chemicals, perfume or colour.
 
The Simple eye make-up remover pen, retails at £4.99 and can be purchased from Tesco, Superdrug, Boots, Amazon and Waitrose along with many other products from the Simple range.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments