Face

Heaven Organic Skincare - Facial Wipes

10/04/2013 10:24:00 am

I have never really been a huge fan of facial wipes, I would much rather wash my face than use a wipe as I never feel 100% clean after using them. I am fully aware of how convenient they are and that sometimes using a facial wipe is the only option. So, if I am going to give in and use a facial wipe, it has to be a good one!

Heaven Skincare is a company set up by Deborah Mitchell, who has over twenty five years experience in the beauty therapy industry, now sharing her knowledge through teaching therapists from all over the world. 
Her products are all organic and seek to bring out the true natural beauty in everyone. Deborah originally designed these wipes with her daughter in mind, even though she herself feels the same as me towards skin wipes!
These wipes contain apple pectin and honey ingredients and are designed to deep clean, exfoliate and remove the toughest of make up, including waterproof mascara! The wipes are thicker and bigger than other make up remover wipes and are full of moisture, they smell slightly minty and when applied to the skin give it that cold tingly feeling.

Heaven wipes are free from chlorine, paraben and fragrance and contain no artificial colours, making them kind to all skin types.
The wipes come in a pack of 30 and retail at £7.30 per pack. I am still not 100% converted to using facial wipes, granted, I may use them now and again when necessary but nothing beats a good cleanse, tone and moisturise!

Check out Heaven Skincare website for their full range of organic skincare products

You Might Also Like

0 comments