Beauty

Heaven Skincare- SOS Oil

11/28/2013 10:43:00 am

My skin always suffers during the winter months, particularly on my face. The minute the cold wind hits my face, its seems to dry out completely, making my skin appear tired.

I stick religiously to my skin care regime which I truly believe helps, however during the winter, my face in particular needs a little something extra to protect it from the cold.
So I have added a new product to my day to day regime, Heaven Skincare SOS Oil.
I was first introduced to Heaven Skincare a few months back when I reviewed their fabulous skincare wipes and again recently when attending a Spring Summer product launch.
The Heaven SOS Oil is an anti ageing oil which helps to repair, protect and rebuild damaged skin cells. You just simply add a drop of the oil to your moisturiser or cleanser and moisturise/cleanse as normal.
The area most affected by the cold is my T-Zone area, I get a dry forehead and cheeks just next to my nose!
Adding the oil to your moisturiser feeds and nourishes the skin, meaning nails and hair will also become nourished. I added a few droplets to my bath the other evening which left my whole body feeling super soft afterwards.
I also found that my make-up applied beautifully after use of the oil. The results were really clear after use, day and night over the period of a week.
 
I now use the Oil day and night religiously, if my skin is particularly bad I will apply a small amount of the oil only onto my skin overnight, this completely rejuvenates my skin, bringing it back to life the next day!
 
I would 100% recommend this amazing oil which is currently a Heaven Skincare best seller!!
£46.00 (30ml)
http://heavenskincare.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments