Beauty

Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream

1/13/2014 12:24:00 pm

This dull winter weather can often leave our skin feeling very sorry for itself. I personally feel pretty low after the Christmas period is over, my summer tan has well and truly disappeared and the over indulgence has taken its toll!
Simples Illuminating Radiance Cream is a little miracle in a bottle, giving your skin that little boost of radiance it desperately needs during these cold winter months.
This cream is a relatively new addition to Simples 'Kind To Skin' range which I am already a huge fan of! The cream contains a blend of natural minerals which capture the light to instantly illuminate the skin, leaving it with a natural glow and feeling beautifully soft.
The cream is thicker in consistency than the replenishing moisturiser by Simple, which is my everyday moisturiser and comes in a handy little pump. I find that two little squirts are enough to cover the face and neck.
The illuminating minerals in the cream act as a great base for make up too, I noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin even after my make up had been applied. I am still using the fabulous Simple BB cream (http://amynities.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/simples-amazing-bb-cream.html) and have found that the two compliment one another perfectly creating a very natural look.
 
Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream: £8.99 (£17.98 per 100ml)

http://www.simple.co.uk/

You Might Also Like

0 comments