Love

This Month I am in Love With Stubbs & Wootton

2/07/2014 03:21:00 pm

https://www.stubbsandwootton.com/
 
I recently discovered this fabulous brand and just cannot keep my eyes off their adorable range of shoes. I am very much a 'flats' kind of girl, don't get me wrong I wear a heel when necessary but I am never more comfortable than I am in a pair of flat shoes.
 
Stubbs & Wootton's shoe collection include slippers (not the bedtime footwear!), espadrilles, narrows & needlepoints. All of which come in a range of designs, from plain to patterned.

A particular favourite of mine are the Paisley slipper, I just absolutely adore the pattern and love the fact that the material is hand woven so no pair are the same, making them unique. Another great feature of these shoes is that have a slight build up on the heel giving maximum support and comfort.

 
I definitely need to invest in a pair of these... settling for just the one pair will not be so easy though! I can feel an addiction coming on!!
 
Visit the Stubbs & Wootton website to discover their full range

You Might Also Like

0 comments