Addiction

A Little Addiction

6/08/2012 12:35:00 pm

#NailsNailsNails #Addiction
I have never been one to really experiment with colour, in both my choice of fashion and in particular my choice of varnish. However over the past year i have started to veer away from my usual monotone ways and start using colour on my nails. I find this helps to splash a little colour into my day and can often make a dull outfit a little more interesting.


I have found that painting my nails has become somewhat of an addiction...i find myself coing home from work, showering and then cosying up in bed to paint my nails to perfection, carefully chosing a colour that i know i will be happy with for the next day at least!!
Barry M has the most fantastic range of colours and are sold in high street stores at a very reasonable, affordable price. I have found myself buying a new colour everytime i go shopping! my current favourites are 'mint green' and 'peach melba' both block, pastille, summery colours.


I enjoy adding to my collection and love trying all BarryM's new colours. lately i have been keen to try out nail art, Barry M also have a great range of crackled effect varnishes and glittered varnishes also just to add an extra element to a plain colour.
im off on holiday in just over a month and am really debating which colours to go for on both my hands and feet!! i may go for a different colour on each!!
http://www.barrym.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/BarryMCosmetics

You Might Also Like

0 comments