Beauty

Naked

9/20/2012 12:14:00 pm

'Naked is a range of beauty products crammed with gorgeous high quality botanical extracts and made from at least 97% plant and mineral derived ingredients' http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/ )

Being a lover of testing all beauty products, it is very unlike me to stick to one particular product, however I believe when you have found 'THE' product that works 100% with you, it is difficult to move on to another...
Naked have a great range of products, including hair, skin and an adorable baby range. The products that I am particularly fond of are their Haircare range. Naked do a very diverse range for all hair types, products for curls, for itchy scalp, for limp hair etc. The range I use is called 'Naked Rescue' which is designed for frizzy damaged hair, I wouldn't suggest I suffer from frizzy hair, but I do believe my hair my be slightly damaged from heat and not using the correct products.

Naked is a range of beauty products crammed with gorgeous high quality botanical extracts and made from at least 97% plant and mineral derived ingredients'
The first thing that attracted me to the Naked product was the amazing smell (Shea Butter & Olive),  secondly the conditioner in this range is an 'intensive care conditioner', as I am trying to grow my hair I believe that intensive care is 100% necessary.
On top of the shampoo and conditioner I have also been using the 'little miracle- leave in conditioner' intermittently with the Moroccan oil that I also use, just to mix things up a bit.

I have found that in the past after using other hair products,some leave a thin residue over my hair making it feel unclean and looking greasy just after a wash, this is mainly due to the following additives in many popular hair care products currently on the market;

  • Petrochemicals- Most commonly found in beauty products, petrochemicals such as Petrolatum and Paraffin Liquidum are smoothing agents, which cause an instant smoothing effect on skin, however these heavy oils can cause a build up in pores and hair follicles, therefore slowing growth of hair on the scalp and causing spots on the skin.
  • Phthalates- These are used in products to make the fragrance last longer.
  • SLS- this additive encourages a product to foam and cleanse.
The above additives plus many more will never be found in any Naked Products, which is why I have carried on using this range as opposed to any other that I have used in the past.
After use my hair is left so smooth and smelling absolutely amazing. I would 100% recommend the Naked products to everyone.

I am yet to try out more of the Naked range but do intend to and will be sure to feedback on those products too!

Enjoy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments