AA

The Marvel That Is...Disco Pants

9/17/2012 10:32:00 am

The Disco Pant by American Apparel 'Form-fitting, high waisted stretch pants made from a heavyweight Nylon/Elastine blend that creates a flattering slimming effect'


This Winters must have comes in the form of American Apparels 'Disco Pants'.
I first came across the pants whilst browsing the American Apparel website a few months ago, I then saw a picture of Michelle Keegan wearing them which completely sold them to me! The pants have been worn by the likes of Jessie J, Little Mix & Shenae Grimes to name but a few.

I had to get myself some and what more of a better excuse to treat myself then for my birthday which just passed in August. With it being my birthday, American Apparel sent an email with a complimentary 20% off their online store which made buying them much more of a must!
Not having tried the pants on in store I struggled to decide on which size I would need to order, my size differs from shop to shop, I needed to visit a store to try the pants on to get my perfect size and then go back to use my 20% off online.
American Apparel stock sizes XXS, XS, S, M & L, the pants are supposed to be so tight they look like they have been sprayed on. Upon trying the pants on I just could not believe how instantly amazing they made me feel, I am a size 8, these pants made me feel like a size 6, they hug you in all the right places and are instantly slimming!

The pants come in a range of colours, black and navy being my particular favourties but for the more daring of you out there they come in gold, red, blue and silver! The pants retail at £74 but with the 20% for your birthday or even the 15% off that American Apparel offer just for signing up to their website, you get the pants at a brilliant price.


My pants made a debut on a night out in London last weekend, I genuinely believe that wearing these pants made my night so much better mainly because they made me feel so good! I would recommend these pants to anyone, I genuinely believe no matter how tall or short, Slim or plump you are, these pants will make you feel amazing!
I will not hesitate in buying my next pair in Navy but am still unsure whether any of the other colours are for me!!

Sign up to American Apparel online today and get your complimentary 15% off!
http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/

Enjoy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments