Beauty

BOBBI BROWN- CORRECTORS & CONCEALERS

10/25/2012 03:14:00 pm



 
With the winter drawing closer, summer tans fading and work days seeming endless, it can be easy to fall into a routine of piling on make-up to cover up sun deprived skin and sleep deprived eyes.
Looking radiantly beautiful in the winter is effortlessly achievable and Bobbi Browns concealers & correctors range makes this all the much easier.
The correctors and concealers range comes in a variety of tones to suit all skin colours. As this was my first Bobbi purchase I found that shopping on line proved difficult without knowing which tone to buy and the on line tone chart is not a great reflection of the real life colourings. A trip to a Bobbi store was necessary.
I visited the Bobbi Brown concession stand within Selfridges London where at midday there were plenty of people being beautified by the Bobbi make-up artists.



 
I was quickly approached by a member of the staff who advised me on which products and tone would suit my skin best.
The lady advised me that peachy tones can often be a lot more softening when used as a correcter wheres as paler tones can often leave a dulling grey effect underneath the eye which is the one thing I am trying to eliminate! I was advised that the best tone for my skin tone was 'Peachy Bisque' one of the lighter colours in the range.

 
The corrrector has a slight sticky feel which spreads evenly and gently onto the skin without creasing. Due to the consistency, the corrector remains firmly on the skin when other make-up is placed over the top which makes it long lasting. Due to the sensitive nature of the skin under the eye the corrector is infused with skin conditioner keeping the skin beautifully healthy underneath.

The corrector retails in the UK at £18 for a 1.4g pot and can be purchased from any Bobbi Brown store, Concession stand or Online.
http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/


You Might Also Like

0 comments