Eyes

Garnier Anti-Dark Circles

2/12/2013 12:28:00 pm

However early I get to sleep in the evenings, mornings still seem impossible, especially those cold winter mornings when bed is the only place you want to be. I feel that no matter how many hours sleep I get and how fresh I feel, sometimes those dark circles just will not go away!
 
Sleep deprivation is one cause of the dark circles, but there are other contributing factors such as stress, allergies and age, they can even be hereditary. The skin under the eye is very thin and the thinner the skin, the darker the circles will be.

I try not to wear make up every day but often covering those dark circles without slapping on the concealer is difficult. That was until I discovered Garnier 'Caffeine Anti Dark Circles- 2 in 1 Roll on'.
I bought this one day on a whim whilst doing my weekly product shop and am so happy I did.
The product glides on in a very liquidy form and blends fantastically. The roller ball design makes it really easy to apply and also gives a soothing massaging effect to the under eye area.
Garnier claim the double action formula 'Refreshes and hydrates & Covers dark circles in a flash'.
 
The product is so light that using it without any other make up works perfectly. However, I have also found myself using it as a highlighter, on top of my foundation and underneath my concealer which also gives a fantastic highlighted effect brightening the eye area perfectly.


Above is a set of images taken during my morning routine. As you can see from the first image my skin is rather blotchy and pink in colour, image two is taken after I have applied my base foundation and rolled on the Garnier Caffeine Anti Dark Circles product, image three shows my eye and upper cheek area completely transformed and highlighted after blending the product in.
The roll on is available in 4 shades to perfectly adapt to your skin tone;
  • Very Fair
  • Fair
  • Medium
  • Dark
I love how this product makes the skin look and feel.
 
 Check out Garnier's Website for this product and much more http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/home.aspx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments